[OpenAFS] How do I print the list of user names

Sanjay Dharmavaram sd282@cornell.edu
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 19:01:09 -0400

Thank you for the info. But I must clarify that the user id's were
created using "uss add" in which one also enters the "full name". Is
there any way to extract the information of the login name with the full
name for an account?
Sanjay.