[OpenAFS] Solaris/SunOS 5.8 token sharing

Mike Dopheide dopheide@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:53:20 -0500 (CDT)

> Sounds like the sshd is not getting a PAG. You say you rebuilt it and it
> now fails? Did you change the configure options or sshd_config options,
> or did you loose the kafs lib?

I agree with the PAG theory and I think you're onto something with kafs.
That would explain why it's not working on Solaris 5.8 and only make it
weird that it's working on 5.7 and 5.9.  :)

> What does the command:
> ldd sshd
>
> show for the working and none working versions of sshd?

Essentially identical.  I'll save you from the clutter unless I don't get
anywhere with kafs.

> You may be alone, as most people use PAM sessison routines to get the PAG
> and the token.

Yeah, PAM isn't my style.

Thanks,
-Mike