[OpenAFS] Setting up a new cell with only Kerberos 5

Mike Bydalek mbydalek@contentconnections.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:45:25 -0700

Hi Jason,

http://www.scode.org/afs/openafs-install.txt

It hasn't been updated in a while, but the directions are still
correct.  I just used it to setup a test environment and ensure we had
documentation in place in case something happened.

-Mike