[OpenAFS] uw-imap & tokens

Miles Davis miles@CS.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:18:11 -0700

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 08:34:27PM -0800, Miles Davis wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 05:22:04PM -0500, chas williams - CONTRACTOR wrote:
> > i dont know much about imapd.  is it afs aware itself or is it relying
> > on the pam module?  only the children of the process that called setpag()
> > will be inside the pag.
>
> Totally relying on pam. This setup worked on FC4 (2.6.14-something)
> before I "upgraded".
>
> > /proc/key-users will tell you who has key rings and how many.  i dont
> > know how to peek inside them.
>
> Hrmm...not sure how to interpret this or /proc/keys for that matter.

OK, I've learned a bit about the kernel key management, and part of my
problem is they key quota. Anybody know offhand how to modify that?
I've been looking for the past hour or so and still can't find
anything...

--
// Miles Davis - miles@cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities