[OpenAFS] How to volunteer?

ted creedon tcreedon@easystreet.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 07:39:33 -0700

Indexing, table of contents, and appendicies, and hyperlinks to specific
page numbers. How about the footnotes and the different fonts used? Is all
this preserved?

-----Original Message-----
From: openafs-info-admin@openafs.org [mailto:openafs-info-admin@openafs.org]
On Behalf Of chas williams - CONTRACTOR
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 7:34 AM
To: Derrick J Brashear
Cc: Jason Edgecombe; OpenAFS-Info
Subject: Re: [OpenAFS] How to volunteer?

the ibm html documentation has been converted to xml (the preferred
format).  its in the cvs repository.  its a straight conversion with
little editing so the documentation still says 'AFS 3.6'.  i didnt
proof every single page so there might be a few errors (mostly in
tables, and command syntaxes trees).

the reference guide is now built by converting the existing pod
documention to xml.  however, the indexing information was lost during
the initial pod conversion.  someone we will need to try to get that back.

the quick start unix guide would probably be the easiest to update.
it needs the updated  instructions from README shipped with the current
release of openafs integrated.

In message
<Pine.GSO.4.61-042.0704072233110.1487@johnstown.andrew.cmu.edu>,Derr