[OpenAFS] How to volunteer?

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:31:12 -0700

Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> writes:

> Basically, please feel free to pick any of the documentation and just
> let me know what you're working on.  As you finish modifications, the
> easiest way for me to process those changes is as unified diffs, but if
> you want to send a complete replacement file, I can deal with that as
> well.  Please submit any modifications as bugs to openafs-bugs at
> openafs.org, and please either copy me on the message or let me know the
> RT number after the bug has been submitted since I don't always track
> all the bugs.

Oh, and forgot to mention:  Please work against the current CVS head if at
all possible.  You can find instructions on how to check out the current
development version of OpenAFS from anonymous CVS at www.openafs.org; see
CVS information in the sidebar.

Please do ask if you have any questions about how to make that work.