[OpenAFS] How to volunteer?

Jim Rees rees@umich.edu
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:24:08 -0500

chas williams - CONTRACTOR wrote:

  the ibm html documentation has been converted to xml (the preferred
  format).  its in the cvs repository.  its a straight conversion with
  little editing so the documentation still says 'AFS 3.6'.  i didnt
  proof every single page so there might be a few errors (mostly in
  tables, and command syntaxes trees).

This information should be in the tree somewhere, probably either README.DOC
or doc/README.  Right now if you look in the doc subdir it's not clear what
you're looking at.  There should also be something about doc/man-pages.

I'll create the file if we can agree on the name.