[OpenAFS] 1.4.3 for Solaris SPARC = "BAD TRAP"

Jeff Blaine jblaine@mitre.org
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:17:04 -0400

Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Jeff Blaine wrote:
>
>> Well, FWIW, the binary distribution of 1.4.4 for
>> sun4x_59 works on this box.  That's cool and all,
>> but I need my own build.
>>
>> I am trying a build of 1.4.4 now (this thread was
>> based on 1.4.3).
>
> Won't change anything. Points to your compiler environment, though.

Okay, well, I have all of the following installed:

http://docs.sun.com/source/819-3052/patches.html#37745

Then I do a pristine Sun Studio 11 install.

Sun Studio 11 installs, including its included patch set,
with zero errors.

I don't know what else I can do on my part...

Doug:

I'm using Sun Studio 11 + /usr/ccs/bin/ld