[OpenAFS] File systems on Linux, again.

Jerry Normandin Jerry.Normandin@dafca.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:02:09 -0800

with.  I was asked to upgrade to 1.4.5 and then gather some Bonnie++
bencmarks again before I resort to changing the underlying filesystem to
xfs.

So I'm working on getting afs 1.4.5 to build on redhat 3 AS (yes I am
locked into redhat 3 for now)
I'm currently working on fixing the rpm build because there must be some
typos in the rpm spec:

Processing files: openafs-kernel-hugemem-1.4.5-2.4.21_47.EL_1
error: File not found by glob:
/var/tmp/openafs-1.4.5-root/lib/modules/2.4.21-47.ELhugemem/kernel/fs/op
enafs/openafs.*

RPM build errors:
    File not found by glob:
/var/tmp/openafs-1.4.5-root/lib/modules/2.4.21-47.ELhugemem/kernel/fs/op
enafs/openafs.*/kernel/fs/openafs/openafs.*

The problem is that a kernel direcictory does not exist under
2.4.21-47.ELhugemem
I'm fixing it now and will attempt again.