[OpenAFS] Problem for file system navigation in a backup volume tree

Giovanni Bracco bracco@frascati.enea.it
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:18:31 +0100

Thank you, it's the solution I was looking for!!!!
Any idea about when (at what openafs version) this option has been added ?
I have tested 1.4.4 and it works.

Giovanni

--
Giovanni Bracco