[OpenAFS] Problems giving a daemon process permanent access to AFS

Bastian dea1306@melvex.xs4all.nl
Fri, 02 Feb 2007 21:46:15 +0100

Russ Allbery schreef:
> Bastian <dea1306@melvex.xs4all.nl> writes:
>

>> Missed that one. I didn't find it by searching with keywords like daemon
>> unattended kerberos openafs tokens, but it's looks like this is what I
>> need.
>>

> Yeah, you were close, but that set of keywords wouldn't work.
>
> windlord:~> apt-cache search daemon unattended kerberos openafs tokens
> windlord:~> apt-cache search daemon kerberos openafs tokens
> windlord:~> apt-cache search daemon kerberos afs tokens
> windlord:~> apt-cache search daemon kerberos afs token
> kstart - Kerberos kinit variant supporting ticket refreshing
>
> I probably need to tweak the package description in Debian some more.

If the package name started with krb or k5, I would have found this
package months ago.

By the way: this application makes OpenAFS so much more powerfull. It
adds replication, redundancy and high availability to other server
applications. Thanks.

Bastian