[OpenAFS] Possible complete brain failure

Jeff Blaine jblaine@mitre.org
Thu, 08 Feb 2007 13:58:20 -0500

Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> My guess: orphans. What happens if you salvage with say -orphans attach?

jblaine:cairo> fs lq .
Volume Name                   Quota      Used %Used   Partition
u.jblaine                   5000000    185544    4%          9%
jblaine:cairo>

So, fixed.

Looks like I have some reading up on orphans and attach/remove to do.

Thanks all