[OpenAFS] Cron, script and keytab on Ubuntu x86

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:52:44 -0600

OK, so it looks like a no problem with the pam_openafs_session.so
deleting the token.

What is really needed is a pam_* that just gets a PAG. and maybe
a pam_krb5 that sets the KRB5CCNAME even without getting a ticket.

But in the mean time, you could  change try changing your crontab entry
to have: /usr/bin/pagsh -c consctipt-initialize.pl

i.e. run /usr/bin/pagsh that gets a PAG and then execs /bin/sh.
/bin/sh then runs your original the script is perl.

So this could be a one line change in crontab.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory