[OpenAFS] Cron, script and keytab on Ubuntu x86

Jacob Volstrup volstrup@s-et.aau.dk
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:27:45 +0100

tor, 15 02 2007 kl. 14:52 -0600, Douglas E. Engert wrote:
> But in the mean time, you could  change try changing your crontab entry
> to have: /usr/bin/pagsh -c consctipt-initialize.pl
>
> i.e. run /usr/bin/pagsh that gets a PAG and then execs /bin/sh.
> /bin/sh then runs your original the script is perl.

I added pagsh to my crontab and now it all works in the exact way I was
expecting and hoping for.

For all of you who responded: thank you very much - my knowledge of AFS
is now much better and so is my understanding of cronjobs.

Sincerely, Jacob Volstrup