[OpenAFS] (webserver security) AFS and Apache Virtual Directory

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:02:11 +0000

On 19 Feb 2007, at 05:18, Christopher D. Clausen wrote:

> I know this is an old thread, but is there any progress on the above
> apache mod?
>
> And if not, can someone provide more info on the pre-fork
> implementations mentioned above?  (Assuming something exists and
> its not
> a "code your own" solution.)

There was a presentation at the last AFS Best Practices Workshop on
mod_waklog - which gets
AFS tokens based on the Kerberos credentials presented to the web
server (the demonstration used
cosign to transfer the credentials to the server, but it should be
possible to use SPNEGO or WebLogin
to do the same)

More details are available from http://www.modwaklog.org/

Simon.