[OpenAFS] Probleme with aklog

El Barto elbarto@epitech.net
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:59:33 +0100

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:42:37 +0100 (CET)
"Jacob Volstrup" <volstrup@s-et.aau.dk> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> On Mon, February 19, 2007 11:31, El Barto wrote:
> >  When I log with ssh, I do not obtain afs tokens but I do obtain
> > kerberos tickets, and if I type aklog I obtain wrong afs tokens and I
> > got a Permission denied on my folders :
> >
> At our system (Ubuntu) we had to use the modified packages from the Athena
> project to let aklog be integrated with pam/logon:
> http://web.mit.edu/debathena/www/
> We used libpam-openafs-session from the Athena project.
>
> Sincerely, Jacob Volstrup

 Hello,

 I've just tested on a fresh install to be sure.
 Same problem, the aklog binary and the libpam_openafs_session (from
debathena) give me a afs tokens @epitech.net (in lower case) and who
don't work.

 Thanks anyway for your rapidity.

--
Emmanuel Vadot          System & Network Administrator [root & bocal]
elbarto@epitech.net     14-16 rue Voltaire 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicetre