[OpenAFS] Probleme with aklog

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:14:56 -0600

Your test looks strange, as the same ticket cache (based on on your
uid I assume) is being used in both the kinit and the ssh examples and the
tickets have the same time. This would indicate the SSH did not
gt you a kerberos ticket, of if it did it stored it in some
other cache, and did not set the KRB5CCNAME.
You may want to check your sshd_config, and your PAM configurations.

The PAM_*afs*routines  should only get a token if the ssh got
a  kerberos ticket.

--

  Douglas E. Engert  <DEEngert@anl.gov>
  Argonne National Laboratory