[OpenAFS] perl AFS compile fails

Mike Polek mike@pictage.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:58:28 -0800

I think I ran into this a while back and opened a bug report.
http://rt.central.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=45515

IIRC, the issue was that someone is using INIT
in #ifdef's in rx_globals.h. I think it's probably been
fixed for 1.4.3 in the release candidates by not using the
all-too-generic word "INIT" which was being defined elsewhere.

If you need it to work for 1.4.2, I'd suggest grabbing a
more recent rx_globals.h and see if the change to straighten
out the #ifdef stuff is in there. Othewise, contact me off
list for a hack.

Good luck,
Mike

--
Michael Polek
Director of System Operations

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
information that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this item in error, please notify the original sender and
destroy this item, along with any attachments.