[OpenAFS] Re: env vars being ignored - 1.4.2 building aklog

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 13:42:33 -0500 (EST)

What *should* happen is we should separate kernel and userspace, let
userspace use whatever CC the user wants, and allow the kernel CC to be
overriden but tested (see solaris-cc and aix-cc in src/cf) but I haven't
had time to write this yet and no contribution has shown up, either. If
I'm going to spend time on it I'm going to do it right.