[OpenAFS] Active Directory 2003, kerberos 5, openAFS - rxkad error=19270407, arghhhh

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:45:19 -0500

Yes:

eagle/root [/usr/afs/etc] # cat /usr/afs/etc/krb.conf
MSE.UNCCS.TEST

I tried making it lower case, restarting afs and
that did not work either.

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko AT cs.unc.edu      Computer Science Dept., CB 3175