[OpenAFS] Can aklog autodetect the need for -524?

Jose Calhariz jose.calhariz@tagus.ist.utl.pt
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:25:12 +0000

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

I manage two AFS cells with two Kerberos V5 REALMS.  But one of them
can use Native Kerberos V5 tokens and the other need -524 tokens.

There is a way to configure aklog to enable -524 in one cell e disable
for the other?

Something like an option on krb5.conf when the describing the REALMS?

I have problems with aklog from openafs 1.4.2 on Debian etch.

   TIA

     Jos=E9 Calhariz

--=20

Os documentos n=E3o t=EAm pernas e, portanto, =E9 preciso correr atr=E1s de=
les

--Paulo Tarso Flecha de Lima

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o--