[OpenAFS] kaserver//k5 parallel migration

Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:01:37 -0500

John:

The reason it works from both kaserver and AD is that the kvno
for the two keys is different.   Therefore, when parsing the
service ticket, the file server (or other AFS server) is able
to select the correct key to use to decrypt the service ticket
the client is sending.

You do want to use the +DesOnly option.  If I previous typed '-'
it was a typo.

Jeffrey Altman