[OpenAFS] Symantec Support for AFS Backups

Anne.Salemme@Dartmouth.EDU Anne.Salemme@Dartmouth.EDU
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 15:54:04 -0500

we got a note from symantec as well...we use afs and netbackup for =20
general backups here (the northstar afs cell is just a small part of =20
the stuff that gets backed up) and we have our homegrown scripts to =20
get the data ready for netbackup. if we hear anything interesting from =20
symantec, i'll pass it on the the list.

anne