[OpenAFS] ssh and GSSAPI doesn't work

Sergio Gelato Sergio.Gelato@astro.su.se
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:22:58 +0100

* Massimiliano Masi [2007-01-18 22:29:02 +0100]:
> I would like to use GSSAPIAuthentication with ssh-krb5 package
> on debian.

In addition to the good advice from Simon Wilkinson and Doug Engert,
you should be aware that the ssh-krb5 package in Debian sarge (there
is no such package in etch) needs a few patches (was it 918 and 922
from the OpenSSH bug tracker?) before it will work. You may find my
http://www.astro.su.se/~gelato/debian/openssh-krb5_3.8.1p1-7.sg3.diff.gz
to be of interest. (The .dsc and the .orig.tar.gz are in the same
directory, although I'd recommend getting the .orig.tar.gz from a
(signed) official Debian mirror instead -- they should be identical.)