[OpenAFS] set client to refuse byte-range locks?

Matt Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:21:57 -0500

Adam,

There is work ongoing to improve the Unix-like clients' locking
support.  At the moment, I don't think OpenAFS 1.4 or 1.5 have an easy
way to do (either notion you suggested of ) what you want, but, it was
easy to hack up a patch to do it (the first suggestion, I didn't want to
think about the second one).

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin