[OpenAFS] Windows AFS client / Kerberos V

Joe Buehler jbuehler@spirentcom.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 11:40:58 -0500

I am doing some initial work to get AFS authenticating against
a Kerberos V server.  I am trying to use fakeka for starters,
to minimize user disruption.  Unfortunately the Windows AFS
client does not use RX so fakeka does not work.

Is there something I can do to make my existing Windows AFS
installations authenticate against the Kerberos V server?
Changing the Windows machines is not an option at the moment
and they are all set up for the native AFS authentication.
--
Joe Buehler