[OpenAFS] obsolete volumes

Michael Robokoff mrobo@ahpcrc.org
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:47:46 -0600

Thanks for the response and info!

--Mike

--

Michael Robokoff
Systems Programmer / Administrator

mrobo@ahpcrc.org
612-337-3559 Desk

"This message (including any attachments) may contain proprietary or
privileged information, the use and disclosure of which is legally
restricted.  If you have received this message in error please
notify the sender by reply message, do not otherwise distribute it,
and delete this message, with all of its contents, from your files."

NOTICE: The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those
of the "Army High Performance Computing Research Center" or of the
personnel associated with it.