[OpenAFS] Re: Windows AFS client / Kerberos V

Joe Buehler jbuehler@spirentcom.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:04:35 -0500

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Did you install the new afs service key from the KDC into your AFS
> servers and perform a restart?

Yes.  I suspect that something went wrong there and am going to try
again.  I used
keyfile_dump to get the AFS KeyFile into the K5 database but notice that
asetkey
seems to be the more usual way to do it so am going to try that.

--
Joe Buehler

<DIV><FONT size="1">

E-mail confidentiality.
--------------------------------
This e-mail contains confidential and / or privileged information belonging to Spirent Communications plc, its affiliates and / or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and / or the taking of any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. If you require assistance, please contact our IT department at helpdesk@spirent.com.

Spirent Communications plc,
Spirent House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL, United Kingdom.
Tel No. +44 (0) 1293 767676
Fax No. +44 (0) 1293 767677

Registered in England Number 470893
Registered at Spirent House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL, United Kingdom

Or if within the US,

Spirent Communications,
26750 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA, 91302, USA.
Tel No. 1-818-676- 2300

</FONT></DIV>