[OpenAFS] Cell migration

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 12:48:21 -0400

------=_Part_94300_9585066.1183308501437

> > another way to copy the volumes (WITH the ACLs and quota) is to vos dump
> > them and vos restore in the other cell (if users/groups are the same).
> > Had done that some different times here and it worked well.
> as I said, there is a problem with fs la on restored volume (it segfaults)

This is why I asked about the pts database, as something seems suspect.

However,  any chance you have a backtrace from fs crashing?

------=_Part_94300_9585066.1183308501437

&gt; them and vos restore in the other cell (if users/groups are the same).<br>&gt; Had done that some different times here and it worked well.<br>as I said, there is a problem with fs la on restored volume (it segfaults)

------=_Part_94300_9585066.1183308501437--