[OpenAFS] ls /afs/cell.name: No such file or directory

Moritz Bunse bunse@physik.uni-dortmund.de
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:31:08 +0200 (CEST)

I solved the problem. I had a misconfigured /etc/hosts on the server which
was directing
serve01 to 127.0.0.1. The server propagated this address and so the
clients searched for an afs server with address 127.0.0.1. That is the
cause why everything worked fine on the server machine and only client
machines had the problem. I had to delete all entries from the VLDB and do
a syncvldb.

Sorry for the noise

Moritz