[OpenAFS] ssh on AFS

kane96@gmx.de kane96@gmx.de
Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:03:54 +0200

Hi,
we are currently using NIS and NFS and want to change to LDAP,Kerberos,AFS.
Users can connect by ssh to one server from outside the company. If a user connects to that server, his home-directories become mountet on that server so he can access his files from the company.
Our problem is that AFS needs a afs service ticket and the ticket has a valid ity. So the directory have to be mountet all the time on that server. What do we need to do that the afs service renews the ticket all the time?