[OpenAFS] OpenAFS + Kerb5: lifetimes

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:10:43 -0400

Seeing Russ's response now that I got the digest email,
but FWIW:

~:rcf-kerbtest-linux> /usr/kerberos/bin/kinit -l7d
Password for jblaine@RCF.MITRE.ORG:

07/12/07 17:04:54  07/13/07 17:04:54  krbtgt/RCF.MITRE.ORG@RCF.MITRE.ORG
         renew until 07/12/07 17:04:54

~:rcf-kerbtest-linux> /usr/afsws/bin/aklog
~:rcf-kerbtest-linux> tokens

Tokens held by the Cache Manager:

User's (AFS ID 26560) tokens for afs@rcf.mitre.org [Expires Jul 13 17:04]
    --End of list--