[OpenAFS] Re: GCPAGs = 8

Nate Gordon nlgordon@gmail.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:27:59 -0500

I've done a bit more digging and it appears that this is only
happening on RHEL 4.5 with openafs 1.4.4.  The GCPAGs item stays at 1
for RHEL 3 machines.

I'm just trying to figure out if this is a problem I need to
investigate more, or if it is "normal" behavior and will not adversely
affect my servers.