[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Activity Logging

Nick Merker merker@engineering.uiuc.edu
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:29:21 -0500

------=_Part_2217_23104377.1185478161716

All,

I am attempting to generate an activity log of my OpenAFS implementation.
What I really want is to log all accesses based on path.  For example, when
a user accesses /afs/me/user/me/hi I'd like that path to dump to a log
file.

Is this easily done with the internal logging mechanisms of OpenAFS?  I went
through the Admin guide and some historical mailing list Q/As I found on
Google and have failed to come up with a solution.

Thanks,
Nick

------=_Part_2217_23104377.1185478161716

All,<br><br>I am attempting to generate an activity log of my OpenAFS implementation.&nbsp; What I really want is to log all accesses based on path.&nbsp; For example, when a user accesses /afs/me/user/me/hi I&#39;d like that path to dump to a log file.&nbsp;

------=_Part_2217_23104377.1185478161716--