[OpenAFS] Re: AFS and Windows PAC data still and issue?

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko@cs.unc.edu
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:27:28 -0400

So if a user principal is in many groups and exceeds 12k
this will be a problem?

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko AT cs.unc.edu      Computer Science Dept., CB 3175