[OpenAFS] Debug symbols for redhat rpm fileserver

Matthew Cocker cockerm@gmail.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:24:56 +1200

------=_Part_37686_10154241.1185845096110

Hi

We are having problems with our afs cell at the moment (14 fileserver locked
up last night). To get the the backtraces I need to not strip the debug
symbols. How can I recompile the rpm get a fileserver binary I can get back
traces with.

Cheers

Matt

------=_Part_37686_10154241.1185845096110

Hi<br><br>We are having problems with our afs cell at the moment (14 fileserver locked up last night). To get the the backtraces I need to not strip the debug symbols. How can I recompile the rpm get a fileserver binary I can get back traces with.

------=_Part_37686_10154241.1185845096110--