[OpenAFS] Re: Openafs 1.4.4 build fails on Fedora 7

Axel Thimm openafs-info@openafs.org
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:43:37 +0200

--FoLtEtfbNGMjfgrs

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 12:53:22PM -0400, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:
>=20
> >>The SRPM is the same as the one you extracted those patches from.
> >>
> >>I suspect you're probably not fully regenerating configure in order
> >>to pick up the new configuration tests. Take a look at the setup
> >>section of the OpenAFS SRPM for what needs to happen.
> >
> >configure does the checking, but I see it nowhere storing the
> >result (like afsconfig.h). Maybe some other patch is needed as well?
>=20
> maybe not. configure generates that file.

But only if afsconfig.h.in provides the hooks, a call to autoheader
was missing. All is back in harmony now, thanks! :)
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--FoLtEtfbNGMjfgrs

--FoLtEtfbNGMjfgrs--