[OpenAFS] cache manager sources

Emanuele Di Pascale edipascale@yahoo.it
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:59:59 +0200 (CEST)

--0-758612262-1181048399=:28241

Hi, I'm new to AFS and to the mailing list. I need to design with a certain degree of detail (pseudo-code and data structures included)  coherency policies for a cache manager quite similar to the AFS one, and I was browsing the documentation and code of OpenAfs in search for inspiration, but I eventually got lost due to the complexity of the project; I was wondering if anyone could point me at the right direction either in the source code (which files and modules implement the cache manager and callbacks in OpenAfs?) or to a developer-oriented guide.
Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help :)

 L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la  nuova Yahoo! Mail
--0-758612262-1181048399=:28241

		<hr size=1><font face="Arial"
size="2"> L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la  <a href=" http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/it/taglines/hotmail/nowyoucan/nextgen/* http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html">nuova Yahoo! Mail</a></font>
--0-758612262-1181048399=:28241--