[OpenAFS] trouble copying files between AFS volumes with Finder (OS 10.4.9), OpenAFS 1.4.4

Charles Zaruba cfzaruba@ameslab.gov
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:18:52 -0500

I've been having some problems copying and moving files between volumes
in AFS using finder in OS 10.4.9.  I am able to copy files to and from
each volume when using the local disk and copying files between volumes
works on the command line.  When I try the copy with Finder I get error
code -36.  I have -fakestat-all in my afs options and I have tried this
with accounts that use AFS and local disk for home.  Any help or insight
would be appreciated.

Charles Zaruba