[OpenAFS] Re: status of "vos clone/shadow"?

Adam Megacz megacz@cs.berkeley.edu
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:57:36 -0700

Wow, Steve, thank you very much for these detailed replies.  This is
exactly the sort of explanation I was hoping for.

Is there any place from which we can get the changes you made to the
fileserver/dbserver code?

  - a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380