[OpenAFS] Encryption of traffic

Katrine Svendsen kat_svendsen@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:50:56 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to find some details about the traffic encryption between an AFS=
 client and server (fs setcrypt on/off), but this seems to be very difficul=
t.I would like to know about such things as keylength, mode of operation, k=
ey generation/distribution etc. Does anybody have a good source for this?

It also seems to me that not too much have happened in this field (when con=
sidering AFS) the last years. Am I right when I think that the network traf=
fic-encryption in AFS is somewhat "ancient"? Why is there not more focus on=
 this?=20

Cheers,
Katrine.
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.=A0
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=3DCLUB_wlmailtextlink=