[OpenAFS] User got token, but aklog doesnŽ t show it? - SOLVED

Hans.Ranke@ei.tum.de Hans.Ranke@ei.tum.de
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:42:39 +0200

Lars Schimmer wrote:
> kdm doesn't obtain me tokens while logging in (on debian sid).

Perhaps this is the issue I reported in May
(https://lists.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2007-May/026244.html).

In this case, change your pam stack to get the tokens during authentication.
And, if you have pam_keyinit in the session part, drop it.

Regards, Hans

--
Hans Ranke                                                  Ranke@tum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer                                             Institute for