[OpenAFS] Change between OpenAFS 1.4.1 beta2 and beta3 concerning communication of Kerberos 5 TGTs

Michael Sievers Michael_Sievers@web.de
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:46:35 +0100

Hi !

We got problems during integrated logon using OpenAFS Version higher than
1.4.1 on our Windows 2003 Terminal Server. In the changelog, there is a
entry

Since 1.4.2-beta2:
 * Corrections to the Integrated Logon functionality that permits
   Kerberos 5 TGTs to be communicated into the user session.  The
   transfer is now more secure and succeeds when the user does not
   have read permission to the %SystemRoot%\TEMP directory.

We believe, that maybe this change causes our problems.

Can someone please explain, what exactly has been changed ?

Michael Sievers