[OpenAFS] kernel: afs_NewVCache: warning none freed, using 4000 of 4000

Ken Aaker kenaaker@silverbacksystems.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:17:25 -0600

Hi Todd,

I haven't been able to pick out any particular application that I can blame.

The first couple times it happened were when the machine was basically
sitting idle overnight.

And, the situation never improves, after I shutdown a number of
processes, I still get failures
try to start applications.

Ken