[OpenAFS] kernel: afs_NewVCache: warning none freed, using 4000 of 4000

Ken Aaker kenaaker@silverbacksystems.com
Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:20:24 -0600

Hi,

I think I'm ready to blame the "beagle desktop search engine" for the
problem... Two or three times in a row, the beagle plugin in firefox
complained that it had a file related problem. So, I ripped all the
beagle stuff out of the system and it's behaving much better.... But the
last couple times it failed I couldn't find any process that was hanging
onto any large number of open files.... And after I killed the desktop
and went back to a command line, I didn't get any better behavior...

Ken