[OpenAFS] Re: FC7?

Axel Thimm openafs-info@openafs.org
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:09:25 +0100

--Pk6IbRAofICFmK5e

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 10:38:01AM +0000, William John Murray wrote:
>   Hi Axel,
>         I am using FC7T2, and there is as yet no AFS RPM. The latest
> snap code compiles well enough to us, (but has a directory issue) Do=20
> you expect to make rpms before the final release?
>             Thanks,
>                   Bill

Yes, there will certainly be openafs kmdls for F7, I'm just waiting
for the next openafs release, as packaging a release candidate for a
pre-release candidate OS may be askign for trouble. :)

But if there is enough demand, e.g. many people running rawhide
willing to test the openafs rcs, let's do it.
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--Pk6IbRAofICFmK5e

--Pk6IbRAofICFmK5e--