[OpenAFS] uw-imap & tokens

Miles Davis miles@CS.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:03:07 -0800

Well, I may have screwed myself this time. I tested out uw-imap + fc6
(2.6.19-1.2895.fc6) + openafs 1.4.2 and it seemed to work fine, so I
proceeded with other upgrades, and I was sorely wrong. :(

imapd sometimes can't see files/folders in user home dirs (afs). The
behaviour is odd -- seems to work about 20% of the time. Tokens are
being obtained during pam auth, so that looks good, so I'm wondering
if this has to do with system calls vs keyring that may not be working
yet?

--
// Miles Davis - miles@cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities