[OpenAFS] Passwordless login through ssh with pam/afs.

Walter Lamagna wlamagna@tenroses.com.ar
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:51:58 -0300

Yes, i want to login to a server though ssh authenticating with public
key, using the authorized_keys2 file located in the users home
directory, i have this directive in sshd_config:

AuthorizedKeysFile  ~/.ssh/authorized_keys2

How can i do this ?

Thanks
Walter