[OpenAFS] Passwordless login through ssh with pam/afs.

Walter Lamagna wlamagna@tenroses.com.ar
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:11:12 -0300

Thanks for your answer.  It is acceptable for me to doesnt have the
token when i ssh, the ~/.ssh directory in the users home (which is in
the AFS) is publicly readable.

But i do get this error when i want to ssh to the host:

pam_afs[26655]: AFS Won't use illegal password for user integra

Does pam_afs restricts the login because i am willing to use public key
with ssh ?

Thanks
Walter