[OpenAFS] umbc's mod_waklog stuff

Robert Banz banz@umbc.edu
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:41:32 -0400

I just posted this to the mod_waklog developers list, however, I
think this stuff might be of interest to the rest of the AFS
community, since we all seem to have the same problems ;)

--

Awhile back I posted something regarding some work we had been doing
to the umich mod_waklog to make it useful for the multiple-site

We've had it deployed successfully on our production web servers here
at UMBC for about the past month, and seem to have the major bugs now
worked out and feel ready to share.

You'll find the source distribution housed on our wiki page, along
with some instructions and such:
http://www.umbc.edu/oit/iss/syscore/wiki/Mod_waklog

Enjoy...

-rob